Monday, April 20, 2009

My Sister's Keeper's Maple Nut Scoop

here's another film that makes my 2009 most anticipated film list and i highly recommend this one.  seriously. i tear up every single time i see the preview:

">


i already love this movie because hits so close to home -- it's the perfect combination of happiness and sadness.  this movie is for anyone who is a cancer survivor or for those who provide continuous love and support to those that fight this evil battle.  battling cancer means walking down a road unpaved, full of sharp rocks and other obstacles.  The best medicine is to smile through the tears and remain positive.  It'll get you through the worst days.

just go see this movie!

it's funny.  every time i see a New Line film, i have to ask myself, "what the hell was i thinking turning this offer down?"  I really do enjoy mostly all the films they produce and they continue to impress me.  and besides, Fox Searchlight, New Line Cinema ranks second among my favourite studios.  stupid LA vs Toronto.  i really hope i made the right decision. 

1 comment:

  1. have you read the book for this movie danielle? It is amazing! I think the movie looks even better. I also want to say that hearing your survival story was so moving and inspiring, and you are one of the most amazing, lovely and gorgeous people I have ever met. I am so happy that you are following your dream of being a hollywood publicist and I know you will make it!

    ReplyDelete