Monday, April 20, 2009

17 Again Southern Chocolate Scoop

i was supposed to see Crank with my boo-dizzle this weekend but instead we (or should i say "I") took the kiddies to see 17 Again.  oh yes, i kicked. i screamed. then, i finally put my hands in the air and admitted defeat.  Ok, i'm being a bit dramatic but, when you roll with the teenie boppers, the smooth persuasive tactics you thought you had are total fail.


Oh. Em. Gee.  i have a confession to make *gasp* i secretly liked this movie...a whole damn lot.

first, i'd like to say, when the hell did Zac Efron get so damn cute?  it makes me feel all coug-a-lishous to say that.  secondly, even though this white boy possesses some  stellar dance moves, why must he break out into dance in every single movie?  didn't highschool musical end last year?

17 Again, reminded me of Tom Hank's Big but with the opposite story line.  This movie is basically about a guy whose life didn't quite turn out how he wanted it to and wishes he could go back to high school and change it.  He wakes up one day and is seventeen again and gets a chance to rewrite his life.  

It's funny, it's cute, and the Lord of the Rings references made me laugh my head off.  It was well worth a sunday viewing.  and of course, the teenies were swooning.

No comments:

Post a Comment